Monday, January 25, 2010

Job

I often wonder about my current job, and I may have already written about this, but it is still on my mind. I am currently a mom, wife, secretary for our business, and gopher. I miss my paycheck from teaching to be honest, and have had thoughts of returning to the "real world". Although, is money all that worth it? What would the business do if I was gone? Will I miss my wonderful boss? Which is just to clerify is my husband and myself. Who will my parents, family members, and friends rely on when needing someone without a "real job"?
I read today to a group of children in my daughter's class, and I do miss the kids very much. I don't miss the political side of teaching, the stubborn or clueless parents, and the teaching of the "test". So, I am trying to focus on this. Whatever you do - do it all for the glory of God. End of story, and I will just keep on praying.


Just give you worries to God and pray.
Only the lonely will tell you that they put work first and family second.
Be as positive as you can in whatever you do - attitude is a choice - choose a positive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment