Sunday, February 7, 2010

Husband

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday, and I wanted to write about him. I am blessed beyond what I deserve when it comes to the love of my life. Dean or my "Deano" is awesome - not perfect, but who is? He loves me more than I know, and I cannot understand all the time why, because I am not always easy to live with. I think in every relationship, there is one that is more patient, kind, and laid back. Dean is that person in our marriage. The thing that I love most about Dean is that he makes me laugh, and I love to hear him laughing. We have fun together, and I do enjoy spending time with him. We do have our moments, but for the most part in our marriage - we have been very fortunate to like each other as much as we do everyday. We work together too in our business, and sometimes that is the hardest challenge that we have in our relationship, but I am proud of how much we have improved in that area. He works very hard to support our family, and truly loves his girls very much (he has even come to like the two female dogs too in our family). I hope he knows how much I love him, and I wish him many more birthdays. I will come back and read this again on the not too fond of my husband moments. he he. :)



He will make mistakes, and if you want him to forgive you - forgive him too.
Understand that men are just flat out different than women.
Spending time alone with your husband is absolutely necessary in a marriage.
Best friends are hard to find - let him be your best friend.
Allowing each other to have time on your own is important.
Never under estimate the temptations out there that can destroy a relationship - keep your eyes and ears open.
Do things together that you both enjoy - life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment