Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sheshie

Sherry - this one is for you! Yesterday was my sweet cousin's birthday, and my whole family refers to her as Sheshie. I love you gal, and you are like a sister to me. Thank you for always listening to me, loving me, and for putting up with me. You have seen me at my worst, and my best. I miss you living so far away, but I know that you are always close at heart. Happy late one day birthday, and have many more. See ya soon, and please come back to Texas soon!

Sharing is one of Sheshie's finest qualities.
Happy to help, and honest even when you think you don't need it.
Excited to hear good news from family & friends - the first you want to call.
Remembers entirely too much about childhood, but forgives easily (referring to many accidents caused by her older cousin)
Recommends really good books, coffee, food, and wine!
Yesterday is gone - today is here - and tomorrow - you never know (she has helped me see life in a much better way).........

No comments:

Post a Comment